Return Policy. BCP Systems accepts merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined below and will replace the product or refund your money at your option. To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product. See "QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" at the bottom of this page.
- All returns should be made within 30 days of date of invoice and be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Parts returned due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge. "Not-In Catalog Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and need not be in original packaging.
Copyright 2022, BCP Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
July 22, 2022